cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Upgrading my connection

Hi, I'm looking to upgrade our package from Brilliant Broadband to one of the fibre options. The number given doesn’t seem to connect. Could someone help/point me in the right direction please. Thanks 

Broadband did not go live

My broadband was supposed to have gone live on March 31.  I am still waiting. I have plugged into master socket, reset, tried everything.  The only lights illuminated are the Power and Wireless lights. Internet light is not on. The Orders & Appointme...

Broadband issues

I have recently joined NOW TV for broadband and calls and have found that my router keeps dropping internet for no reason and I have to restart the router to get the connection back up and running. Anyone else having this issue or know a possible sol...

Casting

I have just plugged in my new router and i am unable to cast from my phone to any of the chromecasts in the house!! The wifi keeps dropping. Need help

Broadband signal and speed

Has anyone else just taken out new now TV broadband and phone and having issues with poor speed and poor signal from box in home? I have spent over half hr on phone every time when I  call trying to get through and then having spoken to them they sai...

TP-LINK Archer VR400

HI, Could anyone tell me if it's possible to use the above router with NowTV broadband? The Hub 2 has terrible wifi range so looking at the TP Link VR400 AC 1200. Is there a user name and password I have to put into the router?   ThanksTom   

Phone line and broadband not working

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me please. My phone line went down yesterday (29/03/2020). I've done everything possible to try and make it work again. Also yesterday evening my broadband went down as well. I've tried ringing via mobile to now tv and...

Internet connection lost

Hi  I have Lost Internet connection on my laptop. Everything was working fine then all of a sudden stopped. I've checked the wires, turned the router off and on, reset it. All 3 green lights showing. Mobile is connected to WiFi but laptop still sayin...

Broadband activation?

So I was told 8/7/19 was my activation date it is now 10 past midnight on the 9/7/19 and still not activated. The person who used to live here had now tv broadband and I also wanted now tv broadband. Assumed it would be an easy switch as it’s the sam...