cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Broadband activation?

So I was told 8/7/19 was my activation date it is now 10 past midnight on the 9/7/19 and still not activated. The person who used to live here had now tv broadband and I also wanted now tv broadband. Assumed it would be an easy switch as it’s the sam...

Issues with website

When I'm trying to add my smart box to my account after I've factory reset it the website keeps telling me something went wrong at the websites end, I'm having issues with the Now tv help people on Twitter cause they dont understand or have looked at...

Broadband cutting out

Hello my broadband has been cutting out about 3 times a day with no warning the light doesn't flash or anything but when I've done a line check everything is fine. It's has only just started happening and it's been in the same place since I got it ca...

Broadband issues-low speed and dropping out

Hi, I’m trying to locate a contact phone number for now tv broadband as I’ve got low speed issues (since starting the contract 3 months ago, I’ve not once got the min 25mb/s speed) and also over the last few weeks the broadband keeps dropping out, ev...

Broadband issues

SpoilerI have had issues with my broadband since yesterday evening. It is not working at all on either of my devices. Every few min or so after trying to refresh it, it works for a few seconds and goes off again. The live chat is not available. The n...

Router has not arrived - broadband live today

Hi, My router seems to be lost with royal mail and my broadband goes live today. How can I get online? Is it possible to use my old talktalk router? Can I come collect one from your office in Isleworth,  i live close by?  I obviously do not want to b...

Flashing orange light

My NOW broadband box keeps playing up; the middle broadband light keeps turning off and the WiFi stops working, then this light turns orange and flashes for a while and then turns green again. Have tried doing the check my line thing and have reset i...

No internet...AGAIN!

My internet has suddenly stopped working, keep getting the orange face in router I’ve reset router several times and unplugged and plugged back in. Is anyone else having these issues or is it just me? Once again now tv is useless!