cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Dialing out problems

Hi - On the 30th March 2020 the NOWTV broadband and phone was installed and setup at my mother-in-law's house. The broadband works perfectly, but there is a problem with the phone when dialing out. When dialing a number that we know is NOT engaged, w...

Connect

I have had my Internet for a few months now and it has kicked me off and when i try to connect it says the password is incorrect can anyone help with this ? 

Resolved! Whats going to happen

An engineer is supposed to be coming out today between 1-6 today obviously due to Covid-19 this won’t happen, live chat isn’t operational and customer services are hanging up 

Help I’m paying to providers

Well I have been with Now Since Feb should of been with Now from 31st Jan but it was delayed. I was assured the swap will be handled by them including informing my old providers VIRGIN ? This did not happen I’ve been charged for virgin for 3 months a...

Why is NowTv so slow and unreliable

I must say out of all the streaming apps/services I use this is by far the worst. I recently took the plunge again after not having used it for several months but I see little has changed. This is on Ps4Pro and casting from Samsung Galaxy S10. Intern...

Slow broadband

I was changed over to NOW TV broadband from Sky yesterday. I am on the Super Fibre tariff which states;Download speedEstimated59.5-74.4 MbpsGuaranteed54.4 Mbps Upload speed:Estimated18.1-19.0 Mbps I am currently running on; 5.93Mbps download6.66Mbps ...

High ping spikes and packet loss

Im constantly getting high ping spikes and packet loss on my Nowtv hub two. It keeps making me lag while playing xbox, I do a speed test and packet loss ranges around 15% while ping can get as high as 400. I've tried everything on xbox's side, port f...

Resolved! Complete broadband cut-off multiple times a day.

Beginning just a bit before last week I have had multiple complete broadband cut-offs everyday that last about 5 minutes if it reconnects without prompting. I have done enough investigation to know this problem is 100% not within my household as far ...