cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Now TV Stuttering and signing out continually

I am so unbelievably fed up and seriously considering ditching Now TV altogether. Constantly asked to sign in, probably once every hour if not half an hour. This is my home PC, nobody else is going to use it, the necessity to be signed out for any ty...

NOW TV Boost?

umm this boost has me puzzled some what heres why  most content on now tv is 720p and 720p is hd and on my tv the picture is great and its a 55inch tv so would worth getting boost 1080p for hd when you already getting hd with 720p.  plus would syfy c...

Glasgow

My picture is going from perfect to blurry/fuzzy for a little bit then going back to being ok, any ideas?? 

No Internet - Orange Smiley Face

Hi, I have no access to the internet through my now TV Broadband. The smiley face internet icon is showing orange - it’s normally white. I’ve tried following the on-line instructions to check the cables and phone point. I’ve reset it but still nothin...

Streaming Quality

Hi guys I am new to this forum so forgive me if I posted this in the wrong section.I currently have the NOW TV entertainment pass and I watch this via the app on the Xbox one XI have no issues signing into the accounts however whenever I come to watc...

Connecting to TV

Hi, I have my WiFi router in a stupid place - the box room. In the last month or so, I have not been able to get the internet on my TV. I have just got a new TV, and that won’t pick up the internet either! I can’t move the router.Can anyone help me p...

Subtitles

Subtitles don't seem to be working correctly whilst I'm watching a film. One line stays on the screen for a long time and doesn't refresh with speech. Does anyone else have this problem or know whether it can be fixed?  Leah