cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

2.4GHz mode auto on Hub Two

Hi all, Just got a Hub Two and can't get a streaming speaker to connect. It's only compatible with 802.11g/b and not 802.11n When I go to the settings the mode is set to "Auto" but greyed out. I'm thinking if I can change that I might be able to get ...

Resolved! Activated too early

I joined Now TV this afternoon and not knowing the joining format I hit the activate now button, I'm presently with Sky Sports through TalkTalk and my monthly contract doesn't end until 17th Jun is there any way I can delay my Now TV coverage to star...

Using NowTV

Hi there !  I've paid for me now TV subscription and it's not working ?? It's came out of my bank on the 8th! Dunno if anyone can shed a light ??  Cheers 

Internet speed randomly slow

Hi all, I have frequent issues with my broadband speed lowering randomly throughout the day. My speed is usually around 16 down but will drop to 0.5-4 sometimes. I have another line coming into the house at the same point and that will remain at 16 w...

Engineer Visit

Just ordered ‘fab fibre’ and an engineer visit is booked for 25/06. The house does have an inactive phone line with a relatively recent master socket.My question is what will the engineer do. I can’t see that there’s anything needed other than just p...

Sky calling to say slow speeds

I today received a phone call from somebody professing to be from the Sky call centre.  He told me my speeds had been slow for the last few days and wanted to help me, with the free inclusive service, to speed it up. I followed his instructions on ac...

NOWTV Broadband

Hi,  I've just ordered NOWTV Broadband. I've currently been with Virgin for 3 years and the virgin router has been located in my front room. I have an engineer visit planned with NOWTV/Openreach. I do have one socket in the kitchen of my flat but I'm...

Infected broadband

I’ve apparently got a Trojan in my broadband network. Found when installing the antivirus on my brand new laptop that I purchased to complete a course. I have my first assessment coming up in 20 dats and a new computer I can’t use. My Netflix reps ge...

Still waiting on fab fibre upgrade

I recently moved house and signed up for brilliant broadband as that was the only speed I could supposedly get (checked with several providers), everything went well and activated then other providers started showing that I could get better speeds no...