cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Resolved! Fibre speeds not up to scratch

Constantly having issues with speed, meant to get a guaranteed speed of 32.4 Mbps, but have been checking regularly over last couple of months & speeds barely get over 15 Mbps. Once i do speed test checks, suddenly it improves but never for long. Str...

ssmward by Mentor
  • 6 replies
  • 3 thanks

Resolved! 403 Forbidden

Trying to log onto website www.topcashback.co.ukbut getting a message 403 Forbidden. Have tried with PC and Tablet, but getting same message on both. Have not downloaded anything new onto either, and have used topcash back for years without any probl...

LIVE CHAT DOES NOT WORK!

Your Live Chat button does not work - it does nothing IN ANY BROWSER! I've checked them all and you simply don't offer a live chat service. There is no way to contact NowTV. At All. Whatsoever. No contact number. You website is extremely unfriendly. ...

HD boost streaming quality?

I have the HD Boost, however, I notice a lot of new shows are only showing up as Streaming quality 4831. I thought this was meant to be a lot higher?  My internet speed is around 50Mbps

No landline or broadband service today.

Frustrated because no landline or broadband service today, 14/01/21. Like many people, I am working from home. I cannot find a telephone number to find out when the service will resume. This problem is in Mapperley Nottingham.

Resolved! Poor Connection/Poor Customer service

SpoilerSpoilerMy connection is very poor at times. Not really that far from the router and signal goes down. Been with NowTv for about 2months nearly and no one ever showed up for there appointment been researching and apparently i get £25 back for e...

Sorry there was an error in the player

Hi guys,my dad is using now tv and has done for a few years via the small black box. this year we renewed the footy but over the past3 months it’s been lagging and then says ‘sorry there was an error in the player’ whilst streaming football only. Spo...

Scotty92 by Scholar
  • 6 replies
  • 1 thanks

Sky sports day pass not working

I’ve purchased a day pass to watch the Open and I can see it listed on my account. When I try watch sky sports on my devices they just bring up a message saying unable to complete purchase on this device. If I can’t get this to work I want a refund.