cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

LIVE CHAT DOES NOT WORK!

Your Live Chat button does not work - it does nothing IN ANY BROWSER! I've checked them all and you simply don't offer a live chat service.

There is no way to contact NowTV. At All. Whatsoever. No contact number. You website is extremely unfriendly.

You have my money - but I can't even contact you  - by email, phone or website.

Your app stopped working when I updated it - no way to contact you to fix it.

Seriously - do I have to go to court to get an answer? That appears to be the only way.

5 REPLIES 5
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

What you mean is it doesn’t work for you

If you look at postings all around yours, you will read of people successfully contacting Live Chat and getting issues resolved.

And this Community would light up like a Christmas tree if nobody could get on Live Chat, as it has over the recent problematic iPad update.

So the problem is why not you?

Is this your own, home, internet you are calling from? If not, there may be some restrictions in place on it.

But if it is your home internet, then I suggest you reboot your router and try again.

Which is a step that may fix the problem you want to call Live Chat about anyway.

Another option might be to try the service from your mobile phone - that sends you across a whole different route through a whole different ISP.

You really, really, don’t want to be standing in court while the barrister for NowTV’s defence delightedly hold up an iPad for the whole courtroom to see and says “Look! I’m on Live Chat! The case for the defence rests, M’lud!”

Though the iPad would have to be on iPadOS 13, of course....😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

"What you mean is it doesn’t work for you."

I did laugh!

No Roy, what *I* mean, is it won't for me *through any connection at all*. It is not my connection that is the issue, lovely though I'm sure that would be for you. Perhaps things aren't 'lighting up' because no-one can contact anyone to complain, or just give up?

What *you* mean is you don't have an answer. The problem, you see, is your service. And your website's usability. Why no service? I can't find out - you have no answers - any contact details are buried (rather obviously).

If this continues I'm not sure there'll be a community in which to find 'no answers'.

But this is easily solved, Roy.

NowTv just lost another customer.

RoyB
Legend

Hi @Anonymous User 

Glad I made you laugh, anyway.

What would ‘light up like a Christmas tree’ isn’t Live Chat, it’s here, which we both can post on quite straightforwardly.

It’s quite hard to get to Live Chat, and it’s quite hard to stay on Live Chat once you are on it. Both things I’d like to see addressed. But it’s not usually impossible to get on it, though it does seem that the usual sensible steps we all take to make our browsers safe and usable makes them ‘safe’ from Live Chat, as if that was some malignant thing out on the internet that we should not go near.

Hence the advice to use an unconfigured browser, or Incognito mode.

Again, not ideal, and again, something I’d like to see fixed.

Oh, and please don’t make the mistake of thinking this is my service. I’m not an employee of NowTV, just a customer of NowTV, like you are - or were - helping out other customers on this largely peer-to-peer forum.

Yes, there’s plenty about NowTV that I would like to see improved.

But when I see someone about to cut themselves off from what NowTV has to offer, on the basis of an experience they are having that isn’t typical, I try to save them - you, here - from that disappointment. And sod what NowTV will or won’t be losing in revenue.

Sorry I couldn’t help you in this instance, though.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too can't get onto live chat on any browser. All that appears on a help page is a black chat symbol which you click on to supposedly chat and nothing happens..... No movement and if I recall it used to be  green!!!  Help so frustrating all of it. No one on phones no one ob chat.... What are we paying for?? My bank can provide a service to help in human terms & online!! 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The black tab pop up is the Auto Bot and is just a bit of  automatic software to point you to certain help articles on the NowTV website and is not actually NowTV live chat.

Try this link page below for live chat (click on the green chat online button).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint