cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Adding a new device

I'm trying to login to NOWTV via my roku box... it is constantly telling me my username and password is wrong. However, I can sign in on my iPhone!! It's driving me mad!!

An embarrassing mess

First off, just to make clear I am a technically able user, with a very fast fibre optic to home connection, none of my other devices or streaming services suffer any issues than the NOW TV app or web site on my Apple TV, iPad, phone or MacBook Pro. ...

Poor quality casting

I have recently taken the 14 free days of now tv to see what it's like. I'm so glad as if I was paying for it I'd cry. The picture quality goes from ok to truely awful. I'm casting to chromecast from my phone.I have no problem with Netflix iPlayer et...

Samsung tv will not load anything.

Okay I brought a new Samsung tv the q7f 55 Anyway the app launches fine and all the menus work fine, though all the programs and film and everything else all just have a blank now tv logo on the box art for the program, and when I I click on anything...

Resolved! App won't open following Apple TV update

Tried to sign in to watch the Aston Villa game tonight & the app won't open, it goes in for about a second & then comes straight back out. Tried restarting the Apple TV but no joy, it then said the app is not working! Any ideas when this will get fix...

MGboy by Scholar 2
  • 4 replies
  • 3 thanks

HD via the NowTV app ?

Hi I have just bought a new Samsung UHD tv with a 3 month subscription to Now TV.  I just wondered if HD (or better) is available through the pre-installed Now tv app ? Thanks