cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Adding a new device

I'm trying to login to NOWTV via my roku box... it is constantly telling me my username and password is wrong. However, I can sign in on my iPhone!! It's driving me mad!!
5 REPLIES 5
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User does your password contain any punctuation marks? This can causes issues.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nope. Just letters and numbers. It worked fine on my previous tv
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Every now and again it's good to re-boot your router (and ethernet switches), as it often helps resolve de-synchronising (data packet) errors, clears RAM build-up errors and even static build-up that can cause 'switching' errors!

The standard practice is to disconnect the devices power for around 30 seconds before reconnecting.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks...but I have rebooted the roku box, 3 times now!
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User, @SeeMoreDigital was referring to your internet router not the Roku box. Basically press the reset button on your internet and if that doesn't work switch it off and on again.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.