cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Amazon TV Launched

Hot on the heels of ITV Hub and My5, Amazon Instant Video has also launched. Looks pretty decent from a quick play around, serves up 4k and HDR from what I've read. NowTV really is the last man standing.

Fuzzy picture

Hi guys, is anyone else having issues watching the movie & entertainment packages? I’m getting a LOT of interference (video won’t upload....) think of the jumpy pics when your VHS tape had too many rewinds. That’s what I’m getting  The app also keeps...

Now TV app been working great but now I can't log in on LG TV app. .when I click on username box cursor doesn't flash & no keyboard pops up for me to enter info? ..help..

Resolved! Now TV App on Samsung Smart TV

Hi, is there a way to fast forward or rewind a program when watching the Now TV App on a Samsung Smart TV?  It has buttons to allow you to do this but they don't work. Is there any other way?  Thanks