cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Adding device

Hi there I have gotten a new phone ... tried deleting my old phone and adding new one but it's saying used maximum allowance for month ....It's also locked out my old phone so I can even put this back onKindly assist as I paying for nothing right now...

LG tv error code 2

We also have a brand new LG tv and cannot watch NowTV as programmes will only play for a matterof seconds at a time before error 2 is displayed. Really disappointing as we have disconnected and reconnected all of our electrical equipment inc router e...

Resolved! Devices

I have just upgraded to the new Apple tv and after restart it would not recognize the new device and said that I must wait a month to add a new device.  Is there any way that customer services could reset my account so that I can view on my TV

Apple TV - Frequently Asked Questions

Can the "Apple TV - Frequently Asked Question" thread please be updated to include questions Apple TV owners who subscribe to NowTV would actaully frequently ask? For example," why does the screen go blank after an episode has finished?" or "why is t...