cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Now TV freezing

Hi  My now tv app has froze on the tv series that I was watching.  I am not able to navigate out of it. I can't even uninstall the app as the app is conntected the package of my samsung tv, Can anyone help with this please? As I have the Now TV enter...

LG TV wont play anything.

Hi all, Been using Now TV on our LG 47LA660V-ZA for quite some time, however, we cannot play anything on the App anymore. We are able to load the app and choose a movie or series to watch. It goes to play but we just get the spinning 4 colours in the...

Error 6003 Problem

We replaced two old Roku Sticks with newer models, deleted the old devices and added the new ones. These are for our Living Room and Kitchen, then tonight went to watch our 3rd older Roku stick in bed, but we got the error code 6003.We did as stated ...

Picture quality drops

I'am having trouble while watching sky sports on my nowtv box. The picture quality drops in and out and sometimes stops and freezes up. Ive got 80mbits fiber and tested this regularly. Ive even replaced my router and moved it next to the tv. But stil...

Very poor picture quality

Having to always reset my brand new now tv box to try and a decent stream to watch any channel.Got very fast fibre broadband which is connected by a ethernet cable to back of my box. No problems with my broadband when using my ps4 or smart tv to stre...

Resolved! Roku 3 v Roku Express

Hello good people of the NOWTV forum I've had horrendous repeated intermittent loss of wifi issues with a brand new Roku Express resulting in constant buffering whilst watching live Sky Sports content since purchasing it in January 2018. No problems ...

Blurry picture

HiHad the now tv box for only a short while ..last few times watching it the picture is very blurry virtually unwatchable. Any advice ?Thanks