cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV freezing

Hi 

My now tv app has froze on the tv series that I was watching. 

I am not able to navigate out of it. I can't even uninstall the app as the app is conntected the package of my samsung tv,

Can anyone help with this please? As I have the Now TV entertainment and cinema package and cannot view this now as it doesnt even work?

2 REPLIES 2
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi 

My now tv app has froze on the tv series that I was watching. 

I am not able to navigate out of it. I can't even uninstall the app as the app is conntected the package of my samsung tv,

Can anyone help with this please? As I have the Now TV entertainment and cinema package and cannot view this now as it doesnt even work?

@Anonymous User Hi, can you tell me what is happening as of right now? Have you tried turning the TV off completely at the mains for a few minutes and then booting it back up? Or is it, when you load the app, it is still froze? Thanks 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

I did - i tried everything.

I was watching Scandal and am on season 6. I went away to see my parents at the weekend and its just stuck on the home page, where it has all the episodes.

Usually it works - where I can go in and watch another episode. But its just froze completely.

Help please!

Thanks

S