cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Sports not working on tv app

I’ve got the app on my tv I can access the movies but I can’t access the sports channel. There is no options or settings we’ve restarted it and logged out and in again but still not coming up.

Error message on Samsung smart TV app

Since yesterday I am unable to watch anything on Now TV. Every time I try and watch something I get the following error message:playback.errors.load.OVP_00311I have signed in and out of the app, reset the internet but no joy. Annoyed as I wanted to b...

Stream breaking up and/or conking out.

OK, Couldn't get Sky installed because of my rural location (trees in the way etc etc). Anyway, My only other option was to download the NTV app onto my TV (Samsung)and buy a sports pass to watch the footy.Before buying the sports pass I checked that...

Ad on a paid subscription!!!

I dont pay money every month to watch advertising i pay to be able to click on a film and watch it never used to be like this after this month is over direct debit getting cancelled could always rely on Now TV now it's all advertising am done no more...

Now tv app not playing

I've got the youview box, and when going to play a movie via the now tv app it won't work. It will not load any movie I try to play and says there is an error. I have reset my router, the box and completely unplugged everything. It's still not playin...