cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

3 month pass won't work.

When i bought my now tv box it came with a 3 month pass. When I put the code in. It says it is already in use. Please can someone help me with this it's driving me mad!!!!!

Sports

Sky direct are offering £18 per month no contract to watch football channels. But Now Tv its currently on offer for £20 for 3 months for all sports channels. I only want to watch the football. Will there be anything on Now Tv for football fans seeing...

Voucher code not working and can't contact nowtv

Purchased a voucher code, entered it and it's telling me that it was a 'limited time offer and I missed it'. I purchased it Friday and I've tried to contact live chat since then, I click the live chat button and it does nothing! Even rang nowtv today...

How Do Vouchers Work

Say  I buy a £25 1 month sports pass from Argos or Currys, at the end of the month will i automatically be charged £33.99 unless I cancel or apply another £25 voucher. Is it possible to apply the voucher just before the end of the month so its rolls ...

Issues with our passes when upgraded to a HD box

We had Free movie pass until November but yesterday we upgraded to a new HD box (and added the free 3 month entertainment pass that cane with the box) and now we no longer have the movie pass. Furthermore, we got a free movie rental with the new box ...