cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports

Sky direct are offering £18 per month no contract to watch football channels. But Now Tv its currently on offer for £20 for 3 months for all sports channels. I only want to watch the football. Will there be anything on Now Tv for football fans seeing as you can now split channels on sky?

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Sky direct are offering £18 per month no contract to watch football channels. But Now Tv its currently on offer for £20 for 3 months for all sports channels. I only want to watch the football. Will there be anything on Now Tv for football fans seeing as you can now split channels on sky?

With NowTV it's pretty much all-or-nothing BUT £20 for 3 months is an offer not to be sniffed at PLUS if you remember to cancel before the end of month 3 you will most likely be given an offer far below the actual full price of the pack.

If I were you I'd check the Sky pages for the offer you mention because here https://www.sky.com/shop/ it states under OFFERS near the bottom of the page:  Sky Sports Premier League and Football £18 offer. Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Football channels £18 a month for 18 months with HD as standard. After 18 months you will continue to receive these channels at standard price (currently £22 per month (pm)) unless you cancel, giving at least 31 days’ notice. Not available in conjunction with other offers. Standard price applies when not signing up to a new minimum term after current minimum term ends (currently £28 pm)

To me that would imply you are indeed being tied into a new 18 month contract whereas there are NO contracts with NowTV, only month-by-month passes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

RE £20 offer 

Does this offer use a code to use on NOW account?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

RE £20 offer 

Does this offer use a code to use on NOW account?

You can check out the offer here https://www.nowtv.com/offers#ib-section-section-4

From what I can gather from the offer link I THINK the code may be: SPMPWD5NHSFH