cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Applying 3 month sport voucher

I'm currently on a free month for sky sports and I applied a 50% discount pass to take me through to start of Nov.I then saw the three month offer at £20 a month. Is there a way to cancel my 50% discounted pass and apply the 3 month offer pass instea...

Resolved! Sports £20 per month for 3 months offer

I'm trying to get the current £20 a month for 3 months offer on Sky sports so I can watch the UEFA Nations League games. I've tried several times today on different devices but the offer won't apply to my account. The T&C's state existing customers w...

Resolved! Sports passes not working

Bought 1wk sports pass from Argos on 8th May. Code wasn't accepted, contacted support via chat, had to submit proof of purchase etc and within 30mins or so a new pass was issued - all worked out OK.Bought 2 x 1wk sports passes from Currys today - sam...

Resolved! Now TV passes

Do you know of any good voucher sites for the entertainment/movie passes or retailers that do bundle deals instead...I have seen a few in the web but would love a recommendationThanks kev Accept Answer0 Kudos 

Nestle Promotional pass not valid yet?

Seen a few others posted same issue but as yet no mention of a resolution that I can find.Basically have a couple of Nestle passes that I won on the recent promotion. However can't activate them.Just tried and get message 'Hmmm, it looks like that vo...