cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Resolved! 50% discount entertainment

I have had an email from NowTV saying they are giving me 50% discount on my entertainment package but account showing I’ll be paying standard rate. No voucher code in email, how do I apply it?   

Why not?

Make it free for a month next month, or offer an entry to movies on the cinema with the term that you must subscribe for 3 months! Sick of getting no result when you subscribe to now TV movies...

Entertainment offer

I signed up for the 6 month entertainment stack for £23.97, however whenever I have tried to watch something it tells me to start a free trial. I have done this however it is now saying that after the 14 days I will have to pay £7.99 per month, can s...

Formula 1 pass- Blink and you miss it!

Having seen on  the fourm and other online sites ( Hotukdeals.com and Gizmodo.uk) That a new pass was going live today for the F1 season for £195, really dissapointed to be told it expired on the 28th Feb, apparently at exactly the same time Gizmodo ...

NowTV Broadband: not received Argos voucher

I believe my service went live on the 27th December, I was told I would receive my £50 Argos voucher within 60 days but 60 days have passed and I'm still yet to receive it. I don't suppose anyone here is able to help with that? Why is it so difficult...

GaryG83 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Voucher

I signed up to NowTV broadband with a promise of a £50 Tescos voucher. No voucher & no way to contact NowTV?? Feel like ive been conned

Cinema retention offer

Hi! First time posting here, so apologies if this is in the wrong place. I recently cancelled my NOWTV Cinema Pass as the offer I was using was about to expire, but a few days later I received an email from NOWTV offering me 3 months for £9.99. I was...

Kids Pass

Hi I recently got a email off for buy 1 months movies and one months entertainment and get 5 months kids pass for free which i bought but only the movies and entertainment passes are active! How do i activate the Kids pass as that was the only reason...