cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Can't buy or activate weekly passes

I have a Sports pass to activate. Used to be very simple; however today when I click My passes it only gives me options for monthly passes i.e. there is nowhere to buy or activate a weekly or daily pass. Any ideas?

No contact for 10 days after being told 48 hours.

I received an offer code after cancelling my pass only to find the offer code not working. Sent a web form complaint and was then told I can't use that code and was offered a more expensive code. I have been a NowTV customer on and off for 2 years no...

No gift card 3 months later

Hi, I signed up for a broadband contract with NowTV, and part of the reason was the £50 gift card offer. Terms said the voucher will arrive up to 60 days after verified purchase. I have waited almost 90 days and have not recived any emails about it. ...

Overcharged

I decided to pay for the offer that had been emailed, and when I clicked pay now it said there was an issue and to try again so I did. When I looked at my bank account, I had been charged twice? Can I get a refund for one of the payments please?

Passes

Hi, I have just bought a NowTV box with my free passes, what I would like to know is if you buy a month pass does it expire automatically or do I have to cancel manually. Thanks