cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cinema retention offer

Hi!

First time posting here, so apologies if this is in the wrong place.

I recently cancelled my NOWTV Cinema Pass as the offer I was using was about to expire, but a few days later I received an email from NOWTV offering me 3 months for £9.99. I was happy with that, so hit the button, put my details in and signed up for another 3 months. 

Today, when I've tried to watch a film, via the Xbox One app, it's not recognising that I have an active pass, so am unable to watch anything at all. In the 'My Passes' section, it shows I have no active passes, and if I try to sign up using the code provided in the retention email, it says 'Code not valid' (or something similar).

I tried the online chat, but the lady said she couldn't do anything as my account was currently 'under renewal' tho she didn't explain what this mean, and when I asked what should I do now, she simply disconnected. Great! Can't seem to find a phone number to call directly either.

If anyone could shed some light on this for me, I'd be very thankful, currently have a rather miffed 3 year old who is unable to watch her favourite Disney films.

Cheers!

0 REPLIES 0