cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Pass not showing on account

I tried to cancel my pass which was due to end on the 26th Feb. While going through the process an offer on last pages of £2.40 for 3 months. I briefly saw a message saying thanks for saying with us and that it would expire on 26th May. But it’s not ...

Cinema offer

Hi when cancelling my cinema pass I was offered the pass at £2.40 for the next 3 months but when I clicked to accept offer it comes up with oops that’s embarrassing try choosing your offer again ?? 

Resolved! my cinema pass voucher code has rubbed off

hi,I was given a sky cinema pass gift card last week for my birthday and when scratching off for the code the very, very last character was rubbed off, I hope there is  a way I can redeem this voucher somehow.ThanksIan

Resolved! NOW TV Entertainment Pass

Hi, just purchased a NOW TV Pass (Well 2) and tried to register them on my account and it has no options for adding the codes? My current pass covers me until October is this the reason it doesn't have the registration and pass box available or is th...

Resolved! Offer can't be used because website is broken

I was given an offer when I went to cancel NowTV Cinema but the website is broken.  No matter how many times I select the offer again I reveice the same error. See attached image. Anyone else seeing this or know if there is currently maintenance?Than...