cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Special Offer Just for Me not working

I tried to get offer on 3 browsers on 2 different devices, but it says "Well, this is embarrassing. We're not sure what happened there. Please try selecting your offer again." No matter how many times I try it won't work.

Help with offer I've just bought

I've just bought an offer that was emailed to me worded:"Jon, January is finally over and it’s time to celebrate, so grab 80% off our best Box Set bundle and go get stuck in!So, for just £5.99 for 1 month you’ll get:- 350 Box Sets- Selected content i...

Annoying Boost Message

How do I turn off the annoying advert for 'Boost' every time I go into Sky Sports ?I don't want it, and if I did, I could signup online.The advert has the focus when you go to the TV Guide and I would like it removed. It's not serving any purpose, bu...

Will using mobile pass trigger day pass?

New subscriber.  I have just received an e-mail that tells me that my 'free' 5 months mobile Sky Sports pass is now active.   My worry is this.  If I activate my mobile pass will it gobble up the Sky Sports day pass that I do not want to use until 21...

Resolved! Pass Cancelled by Now TV?

Hi I'm a first time poster. My Entertainment Pass was recently extended for 6 months at £3.99 pr month.  Great.  I used club card vouchers to put a credit balance on my NowTV account  and the first month was taken from this balance. Last night I coul...

Sky sports

I got an offer from nowtv to say that I will get sky sports for 6 months for £16.99 a month they took the payment at end off January but doesn’t work checked account and there refunding my payment with no explanation to why any help would be great  c...

Entertainment Pass not activated

I signed up for NOW TV broadband today. As part of the offer I'm supposed to get 3 months free Entertainment Pass. However when I open Now TV I don't have it. The broadband isn't being installed in my house for another two weeks but I think I should ...

change package

I'm currently paying £35 a month for broadband and phone - how do I swap to a cheaper package, if there isn't anything Sky is cheaper and offer TV included.