cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Sky Sports Month Pass 6 month offer or wait?

Current offer is 6 months and won't last the full F1 season. The current offer is ending on the 24th according to most sources. So do I get this now and hope to find some offers for the last 3 months, or wait and hope a new 2020 F1 9-month deal comes...

NOW TV Sky Cinema Pass offer code not working

I've had an e-mail offering me a 25% reduction for 3 months on the NOW TV Sky Cinema pass (£11.99 down to £8.99) - the offer said it ends on the 12th March but when I click the 'get offer' button it jumps to my NOW TV account but says that the offer ...

Where is my 4 month free sky sport mobile pass?

I recently brought the Sky Sports Week Pass on the 22nd of December which came with a Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass at no extra cost for 4 months. On the email it said it would be applied to my account within 10 days. However, 10 days have now passed ...

Sky sports

I have a sky sport pass that expires on the 24/2 I’d like to cancel this as I can not afford this to be renewed, I have gone to the pass to try cancel this on my account but the option to cancel the pass please help

New offer waiting for me???????

For some time now I've kept my Now TV Entertainment viewing on the go by constantly adding those £10 for two months Gift Cards that you get from Supermarkets....... I just keep adding them so it doesn't renew at full price. I added my last voucher ba...

Cancel and renewing

Hi last nite was goin to cancel my entertainment pass but was offered a discount and decided to stay but can see they have cancelled this..what can i do now?

Sky Sports Mobile 5 month

Hi. I bought a Sky Sports Day Pass yesterday with the free 5 month Sky Sports Mobile promotion. But Sky Sports Mobile won't work today - it says I need an active Sports pass. I see this is a very common problem that really should have been sorted out...

Vouchers waiting

Hi!I recently took an offer that involved a Now TV stick a month entertainment pass and a month boost pass. I already had a cinema membership that I used on ipad but didn't have a stick. I've plugged the stick in, followed the instructions on screen ...

Resolved! Pass has not activated

We have purchased two now tv sticks the first one we activated the passes went onto my account. The second one we activated the passes are not showing.  It said it could not ass them as we already had passed active.  Can you help as I am missing a mo...