cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Now TV Stick - Sky Store!

I have had a Now TV box and my own account for over a year and my wife uses her Sky Store account and the many films she has bought for the family through the box no problems and this still works on the upstairs Now box. Downstairs I have swapped out...

Frozen Screen

Had my stick a week. Watched 1 movie . Now it's frozen on main home page. Can't select any option. .then times out to moving now tv screen 

Devices

I only have my stick in my tv, but I've been locked out. The message on screen says too many devices. How can I fix this ?

New Stick but Account Issue

Received my new Stick and logged in to my account but my existing entertainment pass wasn’t showing. Checked my account online and the pass is showing. Ended up taking at free trial so I could actually watch something but can you have 2x entertainmen...

Set up Stick on TV but no sound

Hi I have installed my  new stick with sky sports but when I ise it their is no sound. Sound on tv is fine. I have tried moving HDMI ports and resetting but still doesnt work as expected.Any help appreciated

Now TV stick

I just got a new now tv stick when I signed up a new account at Thorpe Park and I’ve got home and set it all up but I had to use my hotspot on my phone because it will not connect to my wireless internet and I don’t know why. The password is right ev...

Emails

Has anyone else with a youview box or any other box received an email from now tv offering them a now tv stick, or does anyone know if this is a spam email as it asks for a card transaction on the email even though it says the product is free, thanks...

Now tv stick and payment

Has anyone else recieved an email saying they can have a free now tv stick for free, however when you fill in the form for it. It asks you for your bank card details? Why would they need them if it’s free?  Has as anyone else done this?  Thank you 

New hub

Is it possible to connect my Now Tv Stick to differant WiFi hubs as I work away from home often and usually find myself stuck in a hotel room with limited channels ?