cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Now tv stick

I was sent an e-mail to update my now box, it arrived and I set it up. I’ve had nothing but problems with my broadband connection ever since. In my lounge my mother has a sky digital box which is unaffected. Sky is our broadband provider. I have just...

Resolved! ABOUT NOW TV

Having just joined NOW TV, am l right in thinking l choose which tv packages l wish to watch, e.g. Entertainment and Kids, and purchase a NOW TV stick to allow me to watch the programmes?

OILCAN by Scholar
  • 4 replies
  • 1 thanks

Now TV stick

I recently got a now tv stick from Thorpe park. I’ve tried signing into my account and I am unable to as the keyboard on screen doesn’t have a full stop for me to input my email address. 

Resolved! Now tv stick

I am thinking of getting a now tv stick do I need to have a smart tv for this I’m new to all this so I’m so confused 

Day pass

I have a day sports pass and would like the 180 offer of 10 month pass. It wont let me buy it till day pass  runs out and offer runs out tonight can I change pass  

Now stick

Can someone please tell me are you able to transfer a smart stick fro a tv in one house to a tv in another house? I am asking this because I would like my son to beable to watch sky sport in his dads as well as mine? 

TV guide dissapeared

When I click TV guide nothing appears? Can anyone help. I have just purchased a now tv stick. It was working fine this morning. I’ve unplugged stick, donea reset, reset router etc

Redeem sky store voucher

i received a 5.49 voucher with my new tv stick, ive wasted most of the day trying to get it to redeem.  All i get is a message saying please try later...    not impressed so far....

Romote

I am setting up my new now tv stick and I am half way through and the remote connection is now lost and will not reconnect I have removed the batteries and Tried to connect but it will not !!

account set up

New to Nowtv Managed to activate voucher but not the tv stick? Stuck now as unable to resolve