cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Too many devices

Hi I have a smart tv box in the living room and a smart tv stick in the bedroomthe one in the bedroom is not showing me the free to air channels and is not letting me watch any films as it’s saying too many devices and I need to wait a month till I c...

"Catch Up" Listings out of date

Hi, Does anyone know why the Catch Up listings are no longer up to date? I used to rely on Catch up to see programs I had missed, but it is now showing old stuff. For Instance, the first program currently listed is Sharp Objects episode 7, and episod...

SO FAR SO GOOD

Broadband and phone set up yesterday, simple enough and working fine.  14 Day trial sorted and working ok, will cancel and start my 2 month pass with the stick from Argos after that.  Was notified that if l wanted to watch programmes on another tv in...

OILCAN by Scholar
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

NowTv Stick 1080P Streaming Date

Hi all, have seen it mentioned a lot recently but never had a definite answer. Does anybody know when the update will be for the Nowtv stick to stream in full 1080Pcheers

Free to view live channels not showing up in guide

I have a now tv box which works well so I bought the stick for the bedroom but there are no freeview channels. Ariel is connected to tvthe Ariel goes in the back of the box but of course there is no Ariel port in the stickcsn you not view the normal ...

Resolved! Connecting now tv stick to sky wifi (the cloud )

Good Morning!I went to alton towers resort and we stayed in the hotel for a couple of days. there were agents in the theme park offering free Now TV Sticks with a month free package. I got one as the hotel room had free wifi and a HDTV (was with the...

Nowtv stick

How devices does a nowtv stick take up as casting takes up 2 is it the same