cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

doesnt load!

Everytime I click on now t.v on my box it starts to load then goes bk to the start ever since I had this I have problems

Help please my now TV.

Hi just bought now TV box and it won't find hdmi port. I've plugged other items in and it finds them why won't it find the now TV box and help please.

Resolved! Xmas boxes

When are these boxes going on sale? Was meant to be Monday at 00.01 and never happened because of a glitch then I received an email last night saying it was going to be today at 06.00 and they are not in stock again also the link provided on now tv F...

HD streams please ....

Any news on when / if NOW TV will stream HD content for Sky Movies, Sports etc ... I love the service but struggle with SD movies all the time!

Setting up first time

Trying to set up the black box and get "error code 013" when trying to connect with ethernet, any idea what that is ? Also tried and tried to set up using wireless doing:Home x5F.ForwardPlayRewindPlayF.Forward When i disable ping i read IP adress is ...

Resolved! Just dont get it

Got the black box, followed all instructions. Now have a hello screen and nothing happens at all. Not very tech minded but can cope with most things, This is not as easy as alleged in the sales hype. Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong? 

Set up

Just trying to set up our new box, got so far then black screen and a sign in bottom right hand corner  says 'no signal check the external input or select another input using the INPUT button'. Please can anyone help. Thank you

Unable to log into NowTv box or OS device but can on laptop

Hi there.  I am unable to log into my Nowtv Box or mobile device with the correct username and password.  I have changed the password and logged in and out on my laptop no problem but cannot do the same on either of the other devices.  I am not at my...