cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Is the USB port powered?

Is the USB port on the black NowTV box powered and follows the full USB specification so I cound use it to power a new Chromecast 2?

Resolved! Purpose Of Green And Amber Lights At Rear Of Black Box?

I connnect to the black box by Ethernet, I previously had the white box via wireless. With the black box i notice in standby mode the green light is always on and the amber light flashes every three seconds ! Is this normal behaviour ?  I am also con...

New box added to old account

Hi, I've just bought a new Now TV box (black) with two months free movies, and I wanted to watch it on another new device aswell but I find that because my account has an old box and other old devices, I am only able to add the new box and not anothe...

Paying for your account and box?

I have now tv through the television downstairs and pay the monthly price but I was wondering if I bought a box for my bedroom would I have to pay twice or could I link into my account and use that but just through the box upstairs?

Free service after pass runs out.

I have purchased a 3 months pass but I want to know will I still be able to use the catch up TV etc once my pass has expired and have cancelled it. Or will I need to sign up for a new pass to carry on using the free services.Thanks

Resolved! NOWTV managing devices issue

I've installed NOW TV app and signed into my account on my Hudl 2-which indicatesSky Movies Month Pass Renews on 31 December Entertainment Month Pass Renews on 31 DecemberManage Devices Roku (NOW TV Box) Date added 17 December 2015 I've also logged i...

Every single time I try to put bank details in keeps saying card unauthorised?! Any idea?!?!!

Resolved! Power Consumption Of Black Box Vs White Box ?

Ok firstly I'm not a technical person. I own both white and black boxes. The black power adapter has higher figures on it than the white so I assume it uses more power. With the white box I have to use the wireless of my router although before purcha...

2 now tv boxes

HiI`ve got a now tv box on a wired connection ,my daughters bought herself one ,will it let me connect hers on a wireless connection on my account or will she need her own accountCheers Tony

connecting

Am i able to connect my now tv box to a freesat box?