cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

NowTV Android App 'Connect to Device'.

I have a NOW TV Box (black) 4200SK (software version: 6.2, Build: 5109), a Samsung phone with Android 4.4.4, running the NowTV app version 4.3.1.  On the app there is a function to 'Connect to Device'. This finds my Chromecast dongle in the other roo...

payments

tried to cancel movies and entertainment packs but ignored canceling request for movies. now tv is taking money out of my bank account for this when i have tried to cancel....... WHY is this happening

1 subscription on 2 boxes at the same time, or do we need 2 sub?

Hi, Just signed up for a free 14 movie trial and ordered a box and was wondering if we bought a second box, can we watch it in 2 rooms at the same times on one account?For example 1 in the bedroom and the other in the frontroom, or would we need 2 su...

Help!

Ive just got a new tv box with a free 3 month entertainment pass, how do i find the code and set it up?

Cannot register

I have just purchased a black NOWTV box and I am trying to install.  I entered my details and the entertainment pass code but I get the message "There is a problem with your registration. Please contact the help team".  How do I contact the help team...

Setup

Hello I'm trying to set my black now tv box but the language is in german I think, what does Verbinden / Kennwort verbergen & Hilfe mean please help

Resolved! A few questions

Hello and and Merry Christmas I have a few questions: I have an old TV with just scart connections at the rear. Will I be able to connect the NOW TV box to my TV? Does the box allow you to record any programmes? And I am currently on SKY but as they ...