cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Now tv box crashes on power on

i have been getting this more often than not. I power up the now tv box, the flashing logo comes on and the grey mottled background appears but no text. It hangs enlessly with just the grey background. No amount of button pressing gets any response. ...

Resolved! NOW TV box has suddenly stopped working.

Hi there,we've had our Now tv box for a couple of months and it suddenly stopped working last night on our TV. We can still access everything on our iPad but we're just getting a blank screen on our TV. Any suggestions what would have caused this and...

Resolved! I want to add another BOx to my Account

I've logged on to my account and removed an old device so that i can free a slot to add a new NOW Tv box. I've set it all up and it won't allow me to watch anything, as i've reached my limit, and can only make a change after the 1st May. Can this be ...

Sky id

Sorry if this has been asked before.  Ok, I am currently a subscriber to sky until the beginning of May 2016.  As a result I have a sky id.  Just today I received my now tv box with 3 month ent pass. I've signed in with my sky id and it's working bri...

Resolved! Can't log in on tv

Getting annoyed box says username and password incorrect and every time you click contact us there is just a description you can't actually access live chat... Getting ready to bin the lot 

Adding second box

Bought a Nowtv box on Saturday registered and signed up.  working great, bought another today and cannot set it up.  can anyone assist?

Cancelling my NowTV

I have been trying to cancel my Now TV, however, as I had a previous sky account the user name they have sent me is not hte one I've registered now tv with. It is really frustrating that I cannot cancel. Can someone please tell me how to get in touch...