cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Sky id

Sorry if this has been asked before.  Ok, I am currently a subscriber to sky until the beginning of May 2016.  As a result I have a sky id.  Just today I received my now tv box with 3 month ent pass. I've signed in with my sky id and it's working bri...

Resolved! Can't log in on tv

Getting annoyed box says username and password incorrect and every time you click contact us there is just a description you can't actually access live chat... Getting ready to bin the lot 

Adding second box

Bought a Nowtv box on Saturday registered and signed up.  working great, bought another today and cannot set it up.  can anyone assist?

Cancelling my NowTV

I have been trying to cancel my Now TV, however, as I had a previous sky account the user name they have sent me is not hte one I've registered now tv with. It is really frustrating that I cannot cancel. Can someone please tell me how to get in touch...

Subscription issues

Right so I have been paying for the movies and entertainment packages for about 6 month at the least and I'm really happy to keep paying and keep watching, this month however NOW TV have cancelled my subscription for the movie package there's no mess...

Devices

I have just added my last device (4 in total) but for some reason I cannot view NOWTV on one of the devices?  Is there a way to delete them all and re-register? as they were fine until i added my last device this morning? 

Resolved! Streaming limit include iPlayer/ITV etc.?

Hi,I am aware of the two simultaneous stream limit, which is understandable, but I would like to know if this only applies to 'NowTV' programs or the complete use of the box for playing anything.For example, if I was to be watching NowTV movies upsta...