cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Subscription issues

Right so I have been paying for the movies and entertainment packages for about 6 month at the least and I'm really happy to keep paying and keep watching, this month however NOW TV have cancelled my subscription for the movie package there's no message or email coming through saying as to why this has happened I have just started it up today and it has asked me to subscribe again.
I am hesitant to do this incase it's just an error, has anyone else had this problem it is very frustrating..
3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Right so I have been paying for the movies and entertainment packages for about 6 month at the least and I'm really happy to keep paying and keep watching, this month however NOW TV have cancelled my subscription for the movie package there's no message or email coming through saying as to why this has happened I have just started it up today and it has asked me to subscribe again.
I am hesitant to do this incase it's just an error, has anyone else had this problem it is very frustrating..

Scott0624

Your best bet, might be to speak to somebody at live chat on my linked page below.

http://help.nowtv.com/GEN_ContactUs?articleId=kA1G0000000LKz9KAG&kavArticleId=ka1G0000000LQEOIA4&token=8cddbf6c45f2926a364b5b455d332064

When contacting them try using a PC, Laptop or Mac

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Scott0624

Also, you could go to the NowTV website and double check your account status.

If you click on My Account, towards top right of the home screen, enter your correct NowTv username and password, then select My Passes, where you should be able to view your passes subscription details etc.

Another thing, i assume that you have used the same credit card for both your entertainment & movie packages.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Could be a couple of reasons for this.

If the card details on your account are not up to date the subscription will of canceled.

You could be logged into a Sky ID - if you've ever used sky it's possible to sign into NOW TV but you won't be able to  use the service.

What I'll do is take a peek at your account then let you know what's going on via email.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team