cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
boundary

Sky sports

I have the sports boost only to watch international cricket. It no longer comes from Sky, and I don’t think I can access TNT on NOW. This means that I have the Sports boost for no purpose. Before I cancel my monthly subscription, is there anything you can suggest for me to continue watching international cricket?

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@boundary 

Unfortunately you can't watch TNT Sports with a NOW Sky Sports Membership.

It's all down to broadcasting rights and how much a broadcaster is prepared to pay for different rights, where a lot of sports is not on one broadcasting service.

I don't follow cricket myself, but this link might give you an idea of the cricket broadcasting rights in the UK (no idea if it's fully up to date).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sports_broadcasting_contracts_in_the_United_Kingdom 

Click on cricket for the breakdown of which broadcaster has what cricket rights for the matches or tours.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@boundary 

Boost is nothing to do with extra channels. Unless are you talking about bonus streams aka Red button?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-is-now-boost

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@gavs82008 

@boundarydidn’t mention ‘extra channels’?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@RoyB 

Guessing I got thrown off by the mention of TNT and boost. Thinking they meant boost gives them extra channels.  

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Nitro
Scholar 3

@boundary it depends all England, South Africa and NZ home tests are on Sky.

All Aus, India Home matches are on TNT. Up to you if you want to keep it or not.