cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelling my account

I would like to cancel my Now TV account - how is this done?

10 REPLIES 10
Legend 5
Legend 5

You can cancel from within my account. This will allow you to pause the account. If however you wish to completely cancel go to chat. To reach chat click this link and select contact at the bottom and then select chat. http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-vouchers-and-offers chat people can remove your details.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I purchased my now tv box exactly 7 days ago with the free 2  month movie pass. If I no longer wanted the service, at which point shoyld I cancel before money is taken for th next month ? Also, When you say pause the account, what exactly do you mean ? 

Thanks.

Legend 5
Legend 5

You can cancel today if you have not yet applied pass. I would cancel at start of May if you have applied the pass. When I say pause. I mean it will end the current pass when it runs out, however to reactivate you will simply sign in and either apply a pass or reactivate the pass. To me this is effectively pausing. To me cancelling is making the account unusable. Cancelling/pausing depending on your point of view will allow the pass to run until the end of the paid for/free period.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still not sure what this means. I purchased my box last Sat and the very same night I activated my pass. I just need to know at what point I need to cancel/pause. If I pause now willI have to reactivate my account with the code I got with my purchase ?

Legend 5
Legend 5

You can have the trial and apply code at time of trial. You can also have the trial not apply code at that time. If you have applied the code, you need to cancel in the last month so you don't get charged. If you have not applied the code yet you can cancel today and Now should run to end of free trial period. You can then easily log back in on future date (within 12 months ) and apply the voucher. This would allow you to use the trial over the Easter break and the voucher over the summer break.
Basically, check what it says in your my account if it says free trial cancel today, otherwise cancel at least a fortnight before next payment is due.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok, it is probably me but this still seems unclear. Are you saying I didn't necessarily need to apply the code to start my free trial ? And after 2 months of my trial ending, how could I use the voucher again for summer and easter if the trial has ended ? shoyld I still keep hold of the card with my code on ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User new customers can trial the entertainment pass and movie passes for 14 days. If you've enter the long code from the scratchcard you wouldn't have got this. If you don't want to pay at the end of the two months just visit My Account now and cancel the pass. It'll run until the end, you can then restart your pass again whenever you want. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So by canceling now I will still be able to view until the duration of 2 months (movies in my case) has passed but I won't be charged. And then I can ener the same pass code and start again ?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

@Anonymous User wrote:

So by canceling now I will still be able to view until the duration of 2 months (movies in my case) has passed but I won't be charged. 

Yes, you can cancel now and you will still be able to watch until your 2 months is up.

@Anonymous User wrote:

And then I can ener the same pass code and start again ?

No, you've already applied the voucher code, so you can't use the same code again at a later date. The code entitles you to 2 continuous months of movies, which you are currently receiving.