cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Black Now TV Box V2

Hi, I just installed my Now TV Box today and after some confusion with 'Devices' which I had to delete one I managed to watch the EPL this afternoon, although not 1080p, but still awesome espc with the volume turn up.  The devices/apps now showing in...

Resolved! Timing discrepancy

I decided to change one of my 4 devices last night - Although I did this in March  your system has recorded it as occuring in April -  and is imposing a restriction on further changes until 1st May. We are talking about the now black box saying time ...

Cheap audio extractor

I got one of these and was pleasantly surprised to find that it powers quite happily off of the HDMI cable, meaning no external PSU. It's stereo only, but suits my needs and is small and light enough to be velcro'd out of the way on the back of theTV...

Devices

I only have two devices registered recently bought the new black nowtv box and it's saying can't use it till 1st may I deleted what I thought was my white now tv box but it can't of been how do I get this to work iv got a full month I can't use other...

Can't log in on LG tv

HiNow to box arrived - can't get it started/log inI've tried everything that's been suggested but nothing matches my tv. My model number is 47LX6900. My internet is wireless router. I currently have virgin media TiVo.Do i need another cable or some a...

why are you taking payments twice

you reset my now tv a few weeks ago when the sports package would not work now you are taking two monthly payments one from my original setup and one since you reset it could you please refund and ensure i only get one payment in futue. Thanks

Cancel movie pass

Hi my free pass ends today 29-03-16 so went in to my movie passes to cancel,but you have already tryed to take payment because of this I can't cancel as ur in the process of taking payment. My pass ends to day and I want to cancel can you help?? Not ...

Incorrect Username or Password Problem AGAIN !

My box wont sign in again ( if had wrong username or password i wouldnt get in here ). This is the second time this has happened both times was when the 3 pages were added to first screen. Problay wont be fixed untill tomorrow. How can this happen a ...