cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky id

Sorry if this has been asked before.  Ok, I am currently a subscriber to sky until the beginning of May 2016.  As a result I have a sky id.  Just today I received my now tv box with 3 month ent pass. I've signed in with my sky id and it's working brilliantly.  My question is when my subscription to sky ends at the beginning of May, will this affect my access to now tv?  

The reason I ask is should I have created a new sky id to keep the two accounts separate?  

4 REPLIES 4
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi no it won't effect your Now account. They are separate accounts. Though as you have seen you can use the same ID across services. You can use the same ID for Sky Store too.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply. I was concerned that once the sky subscription ended, so would the sky id causing problems with my access to nowtv.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Thanks for the reply. I was concerned that once the sky subscription ended, so would the sky id causing problems with my access to nowtv.

Depending on what type of content you're interested in watching you might be interested to know that there are numerous places where you can purchase NOW TV voucher passes at discounted prices.

Many links to such discounted voucher passes are posted on the forum from time-to-time. So keep a look-out 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks I'll keep an eye out