cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Streaming limit include iPlayer/ITV etc.?

Hi,

I am aware of the two simultaneous stream limit, which is understandable, but I would like to know if this only applies to 'NowTV' programs or the complete use of the box for playing anything.

For example, if I was to be watching NowTV movies upstairs on my iPad, and someone was watching another NowTV movie downstairs, would my other box in the kitchen be able to play BBC iPlayer? I know it wouldn't allow any entertainment/movie channels and the like, but are the free view channels included in this restriction?

Many thanks,

Peter
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Welcome and a good question

As I see it the device limit only applies to NowTV so using other free demand services should not be affected.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

As I see it the device limit only applies to NowTV so using other free demand services should not be affected.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

@Anonymous User Is correct. The device limit only applies to nowTV content (content which is accessed through the now TV app) and does not apply to any other services that are accessed through the nowTV box

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you both so much for making that clear 🙂