cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

cant create a nowtv account

I have tried to make a nowtv account, been down so many different avenues all I keep getting is  oops there seems to be a problem with your account please contact nowtv helpline.im getting really angry now.they were saying that I have an sky id acc...

payments

I have been charged twice this month for my now tv.

Paying twice for Entertainment package

I activated a new 3 month pass I bought in April from Currys and have just noticed that i have been charged for two months usage (May and June) howdo i get Now tv to refund that money. 

A massive thank you to whom it may concern

Hi just a quick note to say a big thanks to ever helped me out with my problem ? after swapping broad band supplier I decided to upgrade to the newer black boxesbut not being very computer savvy I deleted all the old ones then realised I could not im...

setting box up

I have filled out forms to set up box and keeps saying there is problem with account set up

Resolved! Now TVs box / movies

I have just added now TVs movies to my now TVs account but it says I can't add any more devices , I only have two devices registered , I feel short changed !