cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Resolved! Upgrade to smart Box

Bought a black tv box with 4 mths kids pass. Activated kids pass but realised ive bought tbe wrong box i need a smart tv box with the freeview. Can i upgrade to the smart box and take my kids pass with me please or do i lose that?

Won’t log in

Hi my Now TV box will not let me log in which is strange coz I’ve had it and used it for 2 years it keeps saying me password is wrong when it’s clearly not coz I’ve used the same username and password to log into my other devices to check I’ve reset ...

Using latest Now TV box with analogue TV

We currently have one of the white Now TV boxes and it keeps stopping all the time when watching youtube, it goes back to the start menu, it is extremely annoying, also very slow on BBC iplayer.  We have an old analogue TV which we like very much, th...

New tv box not working

I have a now tv box works perfectly, I just tried to use on my new lg tv( it's not a smart tv) and I keep getting a purple screen saying content disabled, I have tried new hdmi cables and nothing, I have turned off reset the box and still nothing. Th...

Resolved! Now TV Box Stopped Giving ANY Suggestions On What To Watch !

My Now TV Box used to give suggestions on what to watch under the headings  "movies for you" and "shows for you" but for the last 14 days or so when I have clicked on the links above all I get is a thumbs up picture with the wording that says "lets g...

Continue Watching

Hi everyone How is the 'continue watching' supposed to work? For example does it remove a series/film if you haven't selected it in a certain amount of time? I ask as this addition doesn't seem to work very well i.e. I go into my account and it has ...

Lindzi by Elite 2
  • 65 replies
  • 91 thanks

Limited episode info on TV screen

I just got the black Now TV box. The info on screen is very limited though and so episodes give part of the synopsis but there's no option to read the rest via the very basic remote control. It also doesn't show the year or air date of shows like Ama...

No picture but sound

Hi I used to be able to get the pictures and sound ok but now I only get sound when I open a program it also happens when I open the apps . I have just paid for 2 months for the movies and unable to watch them and as a pensioner can't afford to throw...

Resolved! NowTV and iPlayer

It appears that my mum has ticked somewhere on the NowTV iplayer app saying she doesn't have a TV licence which means she now can't watch anything. I'm not at home to have a look at it myself and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how to ...