cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Resolved! Devices

Hi can anyone advise me about how you can get devices, as am paying for cinema pass and tv pass 9.99 but EE took the tv box back I used to watch nowtv though and as I’ve no internet broadband I cannot access any nowtv programs or even watch films I’m...

Blurry picture

Now tv blurry on my now tv box but also my smart tv in another room. All updates done????

Opps something went wrong

I have just brought a box gone through the set up and i am unable to log in to my account is there something i need to do first??All the details are correct but still unable to get into the account...

Now Tv Box HDCP issue

Hi,I'm trying to set up my old Now TV box to a tv, but we are having some issues. The TV seems to only work in 1080i There is also an issue with a black screen error appearing stating that there is an issue with the HDCP.The auto display settings on ...

Question about the Movies pass

Hi! I want to know way every time is the same Disney ,nothing change if I want to see is just the old movie nothing new?I want to know way I pay every month to see the same, movie and others?Thank you 

Remote control not working

Hi all,All of a sudden my remote control has stopped responding to my black Now Tv box.  I have tried all the suggestions, change batteries, factory reset, nothing works.I have a second Now Tv box and the remote works fine on that box.  So basically ...

Now tv

Is anyone now tv app not working I keep getting code 3 now getting code 24 on my phone and on my Xbox the picture can’t find high quality steam yet my internet working perfectly find 

picture prob

every few minutes i get coloured striped lines fill tv screen last few minutes then picture goes back to normal.  getting annoying anyone else had this issue

Resolved! You've reached the Maximum number of devices

I have today purchased a NowTV box and set it up, but now I'm getting the error message that I have too many devices registered. I want to be able to register this one before 1st of June which is when I'm being told I have to wait until. I have two l...

Remotes

Could anyone tell me does the now tv stick remote work with the now tv boxesthanks