cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

now tv black box plays adverts bot not the thing i want to watch

I have a now tv black box that will only play the adverts but not the content I want to watch. I have 40 down and 10 up with a Netgear dm200 and a Netgear Nighthawk x6. it plays on my phone on the wifi but won't play on the now tv box on wifi or ethe...

Sky sports

Hi im having trouble watching sports my picture keeps going all blurry and fuzzy i unplug it and it goes fine for about 10/15 minutes and then goes all blurry and fuzzy again 

Too many devices

My now tv won’t let me long in on my x box because it says I’m signed in on too many devices but I’m only signed in on my box and iPad how can I sorts this out, as I have signed out on any other devices 

Now TV box reset itself

HiMy box has reset itself over night, now it won't work . I get to the wireless set up and it confirms internet and wireless connection then it throws this up Activation plugin not download -4 please try againI've been doing this for over an hour now...

Extremely poor picture quality

I have had a Now TV box for 9 months which up until 6 weeks ago was working extremely well over a fibre line. It all started to go wrong when I took out the sky sports 3 month discount offer and had nothing but problems with the picture quality ever ...

Kids Pass- Can you specify age range?

HiI have a kids pass for my little one, but wanted to know, can you actually specifiy the age range of programmes to watch.My daughter is watching the way to young content and I am wanting to encourage her to watch the kids shows that are more in lin...

Hayu pass still not available!

Any other combo customers still not able to get hayu. I was told 28th of September at the latest but it’s still not available on my box.