Welcome to your Community

• 7,217 Solutions
  • 44,805 Discussions
  • 1,506 Members Online

This is your place to chat with other NOW members and show off your knowledge by helping others

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband

Get advice on performance, set up issues & general troubleshooting for NOW Broadband

Content Issues

For missing episodes, sound issues, subtitles and content availability

Community Activity

Payment issue

Hi I lost my bank card so I have had to cancel it I’m currently waiting on a new card coming through the post but I’ve had an email saying that my bill hasn’t been paid will I be better to get in touch with them 

Aileen by Mentor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! 5.1 not working on Rocu Stick

Since latest update 5.1 no longer works via the app on the Rocu Stick, it still works on chromecast though.Appears to be a bug in the latest update 8.1 Mar 25, 2024

MCN by Mentor
  • 22 replies
  • 7 thanks

No broadband

My set up date has been and gone.I was supposed to have my broadband been switched on 24/2/24? I’m using the data on my phone to connect!very poor wondering if I have made a mistake here?

FBI Most Wanted S6 EP5 Missing

HiFBI Most Wanted S6 EP5 appears to be missing. Goes Ep4 then Ep6 Available Tuesday.Please can someone look into it?Thanks, UPDATE. I have just found the episode, looks like it's been added on its own and not part of the existing tile with all of the...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the NOW Community.

Top Solution Authors
Most Thanked