Welcome to your Community

• 7,227 Solutions
  • 44,897 Discussions
  • 917 Members Online

This is your place to chat with other NOW members and show off your knowledge by helping others

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Essential planned maintenance: 7/5 - 21/5

Due to essential maintenance Community will be unavailable between 07/5/24 - 21/5/24. Please use the help site during this time.

Broadband

Get advice on performance, set up issues & general troubleshooting for NOW Broadband

Content Issues

For missing episodes, sound issues, subtitles and content availability

Community Activity

We're all doomed!

Or at least twiddling our thumbs and having to get a life over the next couple of weeks..A two week update schedule is quite something, what on earth are they doing? 

Screenshot 2024-05-06 at 19.03.50.png
redchiz1 by Champion 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unexpected subscription

I recently answered a questionnaire about what I view and how I view it and ended up with an unwanted entertainment subscription after cancelling my NOWTv subs a while back - at the time the screen appeared to be an information 'would you like this' ...

Resolved! Iphone

My 5g is faster than my WiFi when trying to connect to the web.any ideas?

KW1 by Advocate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Now tv 2 loginst

I find I have 2 log in credentials.1 has a subscription the newer one. The other has not.I need to delete the cost login to allow the now app toe operate on the second.

Tbdr1 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Account name change

Hello has anyone had trouble with changing the name on the account. I set up the now tv account with my email and my payment details and phone number but under my abusive exs name. I have spoken to live chat and I cannot change the name apparently be...

Gjayne by Advocate
  • 4 replies
  • 1 thanks
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the NOW Community.

Top Solution Authors
Most Thanked