cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV will not pad through LG Tv

My now tv will no longer load through my tv, I have updated software but still no luck, Netflix is working fine so not a network issue.
26 REPLIES 26
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch, this is still being looked into can you let us know the TV model number please and let us know all the trouble shooting steps you have tried so far.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks model number is 42LM670T-ZA

I've checked I've latest software update, re-initialised premium apps, restarted my router and am now using a wired Internet connection! NOW works on Apple and android devices ok on home network too!

Getting a little frustrated with it now as I only subscribed to watch on my TV! When will this get sorted as I'll have to cancel if it doesn't get resolved soon as I'm paying for something I can't use as I want!

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @Anonymous User

Do you also get error 2003?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a LG Smart Tv model  LG TM27 92 S-SZ ISP Virgin

Now tv has chanced its interface so I clicked as usual only to find I have to re enter my password and user name but this does not work so I ask for a re set. try with the re set password  get SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT GIVE IT A MOMENT OR CHECK ON nowtv.com/status

I have reset router virgin box and reset to factory settings on the Lg Tv(this is supposed to force the reset of the now tv app according to LG Tv Tecnicians)

It seems to me the app had already reset as there was the new interface could this be the route of the problem?

Now tv also will not run on windows 10 edge

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post. 

Your case has been raised with out technical team and they'll get this looked into for you.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have this issues on my new LG, did you get a soloution?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep - every time!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry this issue is still plaguing your viewing. We're aware of some customers who have this issue and it has been raised with our team. We hope to have it resolved quickly as we can. We'll update you as soon as we have more information.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

its nov 2015 and this issue is not resolved this is unacceptable and very bad customer sevice ive not been able to usr the service for months. its bad testing before a major release. very bad and im still without the service that i am paying 9.99 for each month. im very unhappy.

gary

Anonymous User
Not applicable

dont ask me for my tv or software version as you must know this is not a one off issue and the result of a major upgrade.

gary