cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV will not pad through LG Tv

My now tv will no longer load through my tv, I have updated software but still no luck, Netflix is working fine so not a network issue.
26 REPLIES 26
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User and welcome to the forum,

Have you tried the LG televisions 'Intialization of App' option?
In the interest in collecting information. What's your LG televisions 'model number' and 'Software Version'?
How is your LG television connected to the internet. Is it via a wired or wireless connection?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same issue with my LG

lg 55eg960v

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi , same with my lg smart tv ... Are you getting an error code 2003?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch. Can you make sure you're on the latest firmware. Can you also try a wired connection or reboot your router please. Have you tried watching on any other device?

Let us know how you get on.

Chers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi i am on firmware version 04.61.03 and i have reset my router. Now tv works fine on my android tablet ... It just stopped working on my lg smart tv about 5 days ago .... The error i get is "something's not right . give it a moment,or check nowtv.com/status for updates" then in the bottom right corner it say "error code :2003" this happens when i try and log in or try to watch a movie. Router has been reset and i have fibre optics with 34mb speed and can use iplayer and other streaming services no problem on the tv.

Thanks pete

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Really sorry to hear that this issue is still ongoing.

Sorry for making you jump thorugh hoops but can you tell us your TV model number too and whether you werer able to try the "intiializtion of app" function?

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi my tv model is

42LM670T-ZA

And i have initialised the premium service a couple of times but still not working.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for your reply. 

The LG issue is logged with our Technical team and they'll be looking into hopefully resolving this asap.

James

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has this issue been resolved as I'm still not able to watch Now on my LG TV (which is fully up to date with latest software update)