cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Hill Street Blues

I was told that I could view old episodes of Hill Street Blues on Now TV. I have looked but can't find it on my Entertainment package. Does anyone know how to find it?Thanks

Cancel payment

Hi, wondering how I cancel payment for entertainment pass, tried following instructions on the site but it wants me to sign up for trial which I already did months ago and now I can't cancel monthly payment

Help please

URGENT HELP REQURED PLEASE!!!!Options‎04-09-2016 11:39Hi all,i apparently have have two accounts with NowTV that I cannot access, one is for £6.99/month and the other for £9.99/monthI have only ever used this account I'm currently writing from howeve...

Help please!!!

URGENT HELP REQURED PLEASE!!!!Options‎04-09-2016 11:39Hi all,i apparently have have two accounts with NowTV that I cannot access, one is for £6.99/month and the other for £9.99/monthI have only ever used this account I'm currently writing from howeve...

look at my passes

why can't i look at my account, it wont let me see passes or cancel, it's been like this for a few days now.

Now tv has been cancelled even though its been paid

Hi,I have recieved an email saying that our now tv has been cancelled due to lack of payment however, it was paid on the 10 August and goes out on a direct debit? i was wondering why this has been stopped even though it has been paid.i would also lik...

Payment

Why are u taking money from my account? There is nothing on my online account to tell me why you are taking payment

Resolved! films

hi there im just wondering if you can put the walking dead back on now tv as i was getting into it and all of a sudded was taken of put back on and taken off again x

The Hills

I have been watching the program 'The Hills' all evening and now it is saying its unavaliable and im unable to watch?