cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Ray Donovan

I cannot see season 1-3, only season 4 but last week was watching season 1. Can anyone help?!

3 month pass missing from box

Bought a Now tv box 4/9/16 with a 3 month entertainment pass, but when opened the pass was missing.Do now tv sort this out or do i take it back to the shop.

Double payment taken

Hi, I would like to know who I can speak to about being charged twice a month for my nowtv subscription? I have written on here previously but I have not heard back from nowtv. Thanks, Amanda

Now tv combo

When purchasing now tv combo how long does it take for devices to arrive after payment

Resolved! Nashville

i saw all of Nashville seasons 1 to 4 but y is there just 2 eps on season 4 thanks

ken242 by Expert
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks

Account not created

I've just received two emails. One saying I've just signed up for a 14 day trail and the other about cinema passes. I have done either. Sometime back in had taken out a trail however cancelled the subscription.I can fine a way to directly contact som...