cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

cant add entertainment pass

Ive been trying for the last 30 mins to add an entertainment pass with no luck. I have  tried acrosss multiple devices and browsers still get the same message below This is taking too long...NOW TV might be too busy or unavailable at the moment. Try ...

Vodafone NOW TV offer

Hi there, I've just renewed my vodafone contract and as part of the red bundle deal got access to NOW TV for 24 months but I can't get it to work.  I click on a film and it says 'Sky cinema pass needed'.  I've followed the instructions on here and go...

give us more time to catch up on Castle

There are 151 episodes to catch up to the next series, I am going as fast as I can, but I still have a way to go, can the life be extended to give us a fighting chance, maybe a month, I'm new to it and finding it very enjoyable, but I can't sit for h...

Resolved! help cancelling

hi im trying to cancel my account have followed instructions by going to my passes but i'm just getting redircted to a card payment page help

Catch Up Tv disappeared from Entertainment menu.

Hi,A few days ago Catch Up tv disappeared from the menu in the Entertainment section. I've got the NOW tv app on the ps4. I'm still getting Live tv and some of the boxsets sections. I've checked for updates. Any advice?

Paying Twice

Hi, I am an idiot. I accept this. I have been paying for a NOW TV subscription direct to Now TV, and also through Apple TV. I have been paying twice each month. Is there a way I could be refunded for the unused account? 

Resolved! Email saying i have bought a pass..I HAVENT!!

I have had an email saying i have purchased a sports pass! Thats news to me as i have not ordered one, further more i dont want £6.99 comming from my account. WHATS GOING ON?has someone hacked my account??Ps blooming annoying that i cant simply talk ...