cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Catch Up Tv disappeared from Entertainment menu.

Hi,

A few days ago Catch Up tv disappeared from the menu in the Entertainment section. I've got the NOW tv app on the ps4. I'm still getting Live tv and some of the boxsets sections. I've checked for updates. Any advice?

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi again,

Can I expect a respond from the Now TV team, or is this forum a community answer platform?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post, sorry to hear that your Entertainment Section has vanished.

This is a strange one and our only report of this happening.

Would you be able to post a picture of your NOW TV App so we can see the menu's and the options you have ?

Also if your Internet is with BT could you disable Smart Setup from within your settings as this has been known to have an effect on NOW TV, Steps can be found here to do this.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI Andy-S,

Thanks for replying, I'm a bit busy at the moment but over the weekend I will post a picture.

Please note this is only happening on the PS4 app, using the NowTV box and iPad still have the catch up services.

Cheers

Lia

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Please note this is only happening on the PS4 app, using the NowTV box and iPad still have the catch up services.

Cheers

Lia

Also for my PS3. Woman Surprised

But I have 2 boxes to fall back on 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂