cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cinema

Discussions

Now TV Movies Pass

I have a Free 6months entertainment pass and I have now added a 14 free trial for Movies..I was charged 9.99 immediately so why is my account saying that my next payment is due 16th of Feb when free trial runs out if iv already paid for a month?????....

Free trial voucher

We have just activated the movie package with a voucher. It has given us a 14 day trial period but states on the box that it includes a 2 month Sky movie pass. Is Sky movies different to  Now movies ?

Voucher / passes

Hi I was looking on my account because i was gonna buy a voucher but there doesn't seem to be an apply a voucher option on there.

sky movies free trial

When I click Moves Free trial comes up erro try again later,how ever long I leave it can some one tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Movie pass charged to me

On viewing my online bank I have noticed a mysterious payment and on checking my account with NowTV it was for a movie pass, this morning. I have no knowledge of this so and did not want to buy this package but have been watching on my entertainment ...

Month pass

So I wanted to cancel my now TV movie package and it offered me the option to go with a reduced price for 3 months I agreed to that but now my movies pass has stopped I sure hope I don't get charged for a service I'm not receiving

Refund

I am one day late in cancelling my two month free pass. I do not intend to use the service for the month I have just been charged for. I need to cancel this order ASAP. Who can I contact?

payment not come out

My payment due date is today but you have not yet took a payment